Porcelain Veneers in Broomall PA (Instant Orthodontics!)
Is your smile marred by chips, gaps, stains, or other imperfections? How would you like to conceal dental flaws and achieve the naturally beautiful smile you’ve always wanted? With porcelain veneers designed by Dr. White, your dream smile can become reality.
Veneers are a custom dental solution to alter tooth shape, size, and color. Because they can close gaps and straighten slightly crooked teeth, we often refer to them as instant orthodontics. Your veneers will be crafted from high-quality porcelain by ceramists skilled in the art of fine dental restorations. Custom veneers look and feel natural and resist staining.
Cosmetic dentistry has made leaps and bounds, providing many great services to give you the smile you want. Veneers are just one option that let your crooked, cracked or yellow teeth transform into something beautiful. While there are two types of veneers, porcelain veneers are the best for crafting beautiful, healthy and natural looking smiles.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are a cosmetic way to give you the smile you’ve always dreamed about. Unlike dental crowns, veneers only cover the front portion of your teeth. During the process, your dentist files down the front surface of your teeth. The surface is then replaced with the veneers. They are bonded to your teeth, making your teeth not only beautiful and white but stronger as well. Think of tooth veneers the same as wood veneers. They are placed on the outer surface to protect and beautify without too much work or invasion.
Type of Veneers
There are two different types of veneers from which to choose: porcelain and composite. Porcelain veneers consist of strong porcelain and are made by a lab technician. Composite veneers are made from a composite resin and are created by your dentist. Both can be colored to match the coloring of the rest of your teeth, and both are meant to look like real teeth. However, porcelain veneers have a more realistic, translucent, feeling and look. If you want the most beautiful and natural looking smile possible, you probably want to choose porcelain veneers.
The Benefits of Veneers
The benefits to veneers are both cosmetic and structural. Not only can veneers fix minor cosmetic problems, they actually make the structure of your teeth stronger by bonding to your teeth. Some of the benefits of veneers include:
- An instantly smooth appearance- By replacing the front of your teeth, veneers smooth cracks and uneven spots in your teeth, making them look and feel better.
- Automatic whitening - Some stains are hard to remove with whitening techniques. Veneers replace the front surface of your teeth, so they are instantly white and clean.
- Braces-free straightening - Veneers even help with some crookedness, gapping and crowding in your mouth. It is not good for severe problems, but minor crookedness can easily be fixed without orthodontia.
- A realistic look - Porcelain veneers are completely natural looking. Except for people working in the dentistry field, people will be unable to tell that you have veneers. They will simply think you have a naturally beautiful smile.
- Added strength and durability - By bonding to your teeth, veneers actually make your teeth stronger and less prone to breakage.
- Better protection - Veneers also protect the front of your teeth. It is nearly impossible to get a cavity where your tooth is covered with a veneer.
If you’re ready to eliminate dental flaws and instantly beautify your smile without orthodontic treatment, consider porcelain veneers. In as few as three visits to our Broomall dental office, you can have the smile you’ve always wanted!
Contact us today to schedule your appointment or consultation with Dr. White, your partner in the quest for a beautiful, healthy smile. Our Broomall office delivers exemplary service and distinctive dental care to residents of Broomall, Philadelphia, Delaware County, and surrounding areas.