Broomall Dentist Sander I. White, DDS
A 1971 graduate of Temple University Dental School, Dr. White has been in private practice for over 35 years. During this time, he has taken more than 2,000 hours of continuing dental education courses. Dr. White has served as a clinical instructor at the Temple Dental School and the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He lectures to dental groups and is involved in training younger dentists. Currently, Dr. White is presenting a seminar series at the University of Pennsylvania Dental School entitled "Becoming the Consummate General Dentist."
Dr. White has made numerous appearances on television news and talk shows and was recognized by Main Line Life magazine as one of the top dentists in our area. He gives back to his community through pro-bono work for local churches, synagogues, and charities. Click here for inspirational words from Dr. White.
A consummate professional, Dr. White takes pride in restoring dental health and creating life-changing smiles through quality dentistry.
- 1965 Central High School
- 1965-1969 Temple University Undergraduate School
- 1971 Temple University Dental School Graduate
- 1971-1976 Temple University Dental School, Department of Fixed Prosthodontics, Clinical Instructor
- 1977-1985 University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Department of Restorative and Prosthodontic Dentistry, Clinical Instructor
- 2002 Instructor at University of Pennsylvania, Selective's seminar series on "Becoming the Consummate General Dentist"
- Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American College of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- Crown Council
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Dental Society of Chester & Delaware County
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Purinton Academy of Dentistry
- Seattle Dental Implant Society
Awards and Service
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantology: An awarded fellowship designation recognizing experience and expertise in dental implantology
- Oral Surgery Honor Society: A graduate Honor Society membership awarded by Temple University for excellence in oral surgery
- Stomatognathic Honor Society: A graduate Honor Society membership awarded by Temple University for excellence in reconstructive and rehabilitative dentistry
- John A. Kolmer Honorary Medical Society: A graduate Honor Society membership awarded by Temple University for excellence in medicine
- Lecturer on Reconstructive Dentistry
- Restorative Adviser for Seattle Implant Study Society
Call our Broomall dental office today to schedule your appointment or consultation with Dr. White, your partner in the quest for a beautiful, healthy smile. Our Broomall office delivers exemplary service and distinctive dental care to residents of Broomall, Philadelphia, Delaware County, and surrounding areas.